Recycled Venture Pants Sand
pants that don't look like hiking pants. From Traversing trails to out on the town, venture out in style.Finally, hiking
*Press 'Add to Bag' to select your FREE Pair of Coolmax® Socks (valued at $29.95). While stocks last.
- Relaxed fit cargo pants with water-repellent finish
- Made from 100% Recycled Nylon with heavyweight, matte Cordura canvas panelling
- Aquagaurd YKK Japan hardware (fancy waterproof zippers)
- You'll run out of trail mix before you run out of pockets. Because there are eight
- Weight 390 grams
- Female model is 173cm and wears a size XXS/26.
- Unisex style. Please refer to size women's conversion chart.
Regenerated from post-consumer materials like plastic bottles, fishing nets or discarded clothes, into a sustainable & hard-wearing garment.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Standard Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (2-4 Business Days)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$25AUD DHL Express (2-3 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$25USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (3-4 Business Days)
Duties and Taxes included in the product price.
Delivery on your terms – receive status alerts and manage your deliveries with flexible options, including choice of day and time, no signature, and collect at a nearby service point.
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at email@example.com — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
USE IT WITH
Recycled Venture Pants Sand
- Benjamin C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Hiking1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants BlackRated 4 out of 5 starsVenture pant
Love the fit and feel, but the pant is slightly shinier than it appears in online photos
- Linda H.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Used For Hiking, Other1 week agoAge Range 55 - 64Used For Hiking, OtherReviewingRecycled Venture Pants Ocean BlueRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my ZORALI ocean blue recycled venture pants
Pants are great. I was worried about the size. Ended up getting a size 30. I’m usually a 10 but not so slim around the middle anymore, heading up to a 12 sometimes, but found the size 30 a great fit. A bit snug in the waist when pulling on and off. I have to loosen off the belt buckle after opening it, but it feels like the correct size.
Pleasantly surprised at how wind proof it was on a cool 12degree morning walk on the beach in a strong breeze. Good on a motorbike ride too.
I love all the pockets too. Keeps everything secure whilst hiking, riding, lying around etc.
And They look great.
- Kerryn R.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Used For Hiking2 weeks agoAge Range 55 - 64Used For HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants Ocean BlueRated 5 out of 5 starsLast minute purchase
Happily hiking in these perfect pants thru the Sabine hills of Umbria & Lazio . A last minute purchase for unseasonably cool weather, they pack easily , fit well & all the pockets make for a practical pant . Wanting a zip off pair for my next adventure
- Victoria S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking2 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsHigh quality, comfortable hiking pants!!
I was not expecting to be so impressed with these hiking pants, but they are amazing!!! The material feels wonderful, which is sometimes hard to come by with recycled content (I have a pair of recycled hiking pants from North Face and Girlfriend Collective, and Zorali's are by far the highest quality feeling). The pants are incredibly comfortable, attractive, and the number of pockets is perfect for easy access to all the essentials. I have worn these on 2 small treks in the summertime now (between 6-15 km) and I did not once feel overheated, so I am looking forward to testing them out on larger distances. The ability to tighten the ankles is also a very nice touch that I wasn't anticipating, as I have to worry about ticks in the area I am in! 11/10 would buy these hiking pants again