Merino Mountain Sock Slate Blue
- Mid-calf-length socks for reduced ankle chafe and hand-finished toe seams for fewer blisters
- Cushioning and arch support for impact absorption your knees and back will love
- 70% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Elastane – for itch- and odour-free comfort every time
- Available in forest green and slate blue, these durable socks look and feel as good as they function, year after year
Merino wool is 100% biodegradable so does not contribute to microplastic pollution in our oceans and land. Not to mention that it is thermo-regulating and easy to care for.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Standard Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (2-4 Business Days)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$25AUD DHL Express (2-3 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$25USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (3-4 Business Days)
Duties and Taxes included in the product price.
Delivery on your terms – receive status alerts and manage your deliveries with flexible options, including choice of day and time, no signature, and collect at a nearby service point.
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at email@example.com — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
USE IT WITH
Merino wool transports sweat away from the skin to keep you warm and dry
Insulates when it's cold while maintaining breathability for when things get hot
Merino wool absorbs odor caused by bacteria, providing odor-proof confidence
Merino Mountain Sock Slate Blue
- Eden Z.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, Holiday4 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, HolidayReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Forest GreenRated 5 out of 5 starsOutstanding socks for hiking, camping, and everyday wear
***Picture is of the grey version, but they're all equal in quality and fit***
I used to think I needed to have separate socks for every day wear, hiking, and travelling. That is until I purchased my Zorali merino socks. They are comfortable, breathable, not to mention fashionable. Would recommend to everyone.
- Stephanie W.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping1 month agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Slate BlueRated 5 out of 5 starsTop socks!
Comfortable, soft and so so warm! These socks were the perfect (Autumn) camping socks. I’d put these on when the sun was setting and the temp started to drop. Kept my feet warm and toasty all night long!
- Jo B.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Used For Camping, Hiking5 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Used For Camping, HikingReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Forest GreenRated 5 out of 5 starsVery warm and comfortable
Fab pair of hiking socks. I got the size M/L as I am a women's UK6/AUS8/EU39 which is just on the cusp of M/L. They were a little roomy when I first bought them but it wasn't a problem enough to give me blisters or anything whilst hiking all day up mountains in Kosciuszko! Since washing them (40deg) they have shrunk slightly and now fit me perfectly. Love the colour and they are so soft and warm -definitely kept me toasty despite the snow (see the video!)
- Irena S.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Used For Everyday9 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Used For EverydayReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Forest GreenRated 5 out of 5 starsSoooo nice and cozy
As with all Zorali products, these socks are high quality. It's been so cold here, and I am very skimpy about artificially heating the house. So, these socks do double duty in helping the environment by keeping my feetsies warm while indoors and all my "camping gear" from Zorali. As a result, trees are planted, and energy is saved. I love the colour green as well.