Womens Recycled Short Deep Orchid
Cross-country, or downriver.
Slip on your new go-to shorts for the warmer months. Made from quick-dry 100% recycled nylon, they're amphibious when you need to be. Like after your morning beach run, or innertube river floating.
Model one is 175cm and is wearing a size 10.
- Elasticated waist with internal drawstring for a baggy adjustable fit
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in the water, pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh and the rear patch pocket has eyelets for drainage
- Durable recycled nylon that's just as good on land or in water
As reviewed by our community of outsiders
- RLRobyn L.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Recycled Short BlackI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Used For Hiking, Holiday, EverydayRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoFabulous and super comfortable shorts!
Product as described, great fit, great quality materials and manufacturing, versatile shorts for hiking, swimming and even everyday wear!
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Recycled Short BerryI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGetting a lot of wear.
Getting a lot of wear every day. Clothes that withstand their integrity unlike most brands in the market today!
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Recycled Short BlackI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing quality
One of the only brands I own which I feel completely withstand being washed, and bounce back to be exactly what they were- amazing quality, thickness and style.
- ADAlicia D.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Recycled Short ForestI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove these shorts
These shorts were perfect for my multi day hike in tropical wet weather. They were so comfortable and dried quickly after hiking in rain.
- DWDeb W.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Recycled Short OliveI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoExcellent Zorali quality as usual!
Love these! Gorgeous colour, nice length slighter longer than other shorts like this, can dress up or down. I sit between sizes 8-10, followed customer service advice and sized up to a 10. Glad I did as it feels less constricted. Highly recommend!