Womens Zip Off Pants Berry
The long and the short of it.
In the great outdoors, you can never be over-prepared. With our Women’s Zip-off Hiking Pants, you’re prepared for any trail. Long for cool mornings. Shorts for when the sun’s out. Zip them up or strip them down as the mood takes you.
NEW & IMPROVED: Updated features now encompass a detachable elastic belt, vertical zippers running from the hem to the knee, enabling you to unzip without the need to take off your shoes, and an extended short length for added comfort.
Model is 175cm and wears a size 10.
Pants inseam 76cm.
Shorts inseam 8.5 - 17cm (increasing with size grade)
- Made with stretch recycled nylon that's durable and stretchy to allow you to move freely.
- PFC free DWR water repellency
- Fabric: 41% Recycled Nylon 47%Nylon 12% Spandex
- YKK zippers
- Side and Back Pockets with zippers
- Vertical zippers from bottom hem to knee allow for more ventilation and also let you remove pant legs without removing your shoes or boots
- Full elastic waistband & removable belt
- Ankle Cinch Cords
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and conserve resources
- High waisted for a flattering fit
Use it with
As reviewed by our community of outsiders
- LGLotte G.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Zip Off Pants BerryI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect for multi day hikes
Beautiful colour, practical. Keeps me dry and warm during New Zealand winter. So easy to zip off the length. Perfect for river crossings. (164 cm, 54 kg size 8)
- CFCaitlin F.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Zip Off Pants BerryI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoBit too short for big thighs/size 14 but otherwise great
Pretty impartial to them.
As long pants I don’t mind wearing them. As short pants - they are okay but I feel as if they are too short and that makes me feel uncomfortable as thighs still rub a bit. They don’t ride up in the middle which is good and don’t give zipper rash like other zip off pants do. Hubby does say makes my bum look hella good.
- MBMadison B.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Zip Off Pants BlackI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Used For Everyday, Hiking, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoCute
They’re pretty great by the looks of it. I got a size 16 (i’m normally 12-14) because i wanted them to be a bit loose around my tummy. They’re still not the most flattering but definitely wearable. Glad I sized up
- CECaitlin E.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Zip Off Pants BlackI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRain, hail or shine, these are my go to pants
These pants are flawless.
They are waterproof without being uncomfortable. They are functional (pockets, drawstrings, zippers) but also super flattering.
I originally purchased a size 8 (I’m an 8-10) but they were a tad tight around my thighs. Getting a refund was was easy as. The size 10 fit great.
I highly recommend these pants!
Note, the colour is more of a dark grey than a black.
- EGEmma G.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Zip Off Pants BerryI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, Holiday, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPractical Fashion!
These trousers are incredible!! They are lightweight, quick drying, and so cute! The front pockets are deep, and can hold my keys, EarPods, and wallet.I love the colour- they make hiking pants fun.