Hemp Explorer Hat Almond
55% Hemp, 45% Cotton, 100% better.
Ivory hunters wear Panama hats. Okay, that’s a generalization but we wouldn’t be caught dead in one. Instead, try the eco-friendly modern adventurer’s choice: the Zorali Hemp Explorer Hat.
- Sustainable hemp fabric. Naturally UV repellent, breathable and durable
- Draw cord for windy days. Or if you’re secretly bald
- Weight: 130 grams
- Finished with Zorali embroidered logo and contrast stitching to let everyone know how considerate and sustainable you are
Use it with
As reviewed by our community of outsiders
- MSMegan S.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Hemp Explorer Hat BirchI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, Camping, EverydayRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHat!
Love, it’s so comfy and cute. String is perfect for a windy day!
I also happen to be wear Zorali shorts size 10 in this picture, which I also love. 🧡
- SESarah E.Verified BuyerReviewingHemp Explorer Hat Dark SlateI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Used For HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHemp hat
It’s comfy, breathable and love the slate colour
- JJJacqueline J.Verified BuyerReviewingMens Hemp Explorer Hat BirchI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, Hiking, Everyday, HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat product - sturdy
Love my new hat so much. The only problem is it’s a little hot but I’m not sure how this could be avoided in the summer heat. Beautifully made I can tell it will last a long time. Adjustable circumference. String pulley thing to ensure it stays snug on my head during windy days. Perfect for beach, hiking, camping, gardening.. everything! Love it
- JDJackson D.Verified BuyerReviewingMens Hemp Explorer Hat Dark SlateI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Gift for everyone in the family.
Great quality. Have been buying for everyone in the family.
- RCRowena C.Verified BuyerReviewingMens Hemp Explorer Hat BirchI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Hiking, Holiday, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCan’t stop wearing it
Really love this hat. Great quality and I take it with me on all my trips!