Womens Merino Base Layer Kit
4.9 / 5 As rated by the Zorali community
Our 100% Australian Merino Wool base layers provides the ultimate comfort and performance for your adventures outdoors and in life. Providing natural thermal regulation, stretch, comfort, breathability, and odour resistance for wherever the journey calls.
Black Friday: Bundle & Save 30%
Sleep soundly amid the sounds of the great outdoors.
• Plush 10cm thick sleeping mat
• Premium PrimaLoft® pillow
• Lightweight & easy-pack tent
- AJAnna J.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Merino LS Base Layer OliveI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Used For HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoSo warm and love the fit
Kept me super warm on very cold NZ days. Loved the shape and colour, a little more fitting which was nice as often base layers are baggy. Did not need another layer other than rain protection through
- ELEmma L.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Merino T-Shirt BlueI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Used For HikingRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayNice basic
Good colour and fit, light weight, great staple for hikes and camping or just wearing around day to day
- BBBridget B.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Merino LS Base Layer OliveI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoVery comfy but size up!
Very soft and comfy, not itchy at all like some other brands. I would just recommend sizing up. I’m usually a size 8 and I ordered a size 8 and it’s a little tighter than I would usually wear.
- BBBridget B.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Merino Leggings BlackI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoComfiest Merino Leggings
Best merino leggings I’ve tried so far. I find others quite itchy, and these are very soft. True to sizing.
- EEVerified BuyerReviewingWomens Merino LS Base Layer CharcoalI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove this item, but it runs very small!
It is cut nicely and is well made. However, I am usually a standard size 8. I ordered a size 10 following the reviews and I think I could have even gone a 12! Very small fit. Be sure to size up :)
"Australia’s freshest outdoor brand, Zorali, plants 10 trees for every item you purchase."
"Australia's Zorali mixes sustainable materials with stylish designs."
"Zorali is a functional, hard-wearing new label for outdoorsy types."
"Our forever-favourite for eco-friendly adventure gear.
"Sustainable fabrics and ethical practices, so you can enjoy nature while protecting it."
"If you want stay warm and help the planet at the same time, give Zorali a go."