"Whether it’s for protection against the elements, the ease of carrying your trail snacks or simply looking stylish on the trails, the Recycled Venture Pants from Zorali do it all." - Jonathan Tan
Recycled Venture Pants Bundle
4.8 / 5 As rated by the Zorali community
"If you're after a trendy pair of hiking pants that have all the bells and whistles and are made by an ethical Aussie outdoor brand, look no further." - We Are Explorers
- Relaxed fit cargo pants
- Water-repellent finish
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Heavyweight Cordura canvas panelling
- Aquagaurd YKK Japan hardware
- 8 Pockets to stash your gear
- Weight: 390 grams
+ FREE Coolmax® Socks
Pockets on pockets on pockets.
- Benjamin C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Hiking1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants BlackRated 4 out of 5 starsVenture pant
Love the fit and feel, but the pant is slightly shinier than it appears in online photos
- Linda H.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Used For Hiking, Other2 weeks agoAge Range 55 - 64Used For Hiking, OtherReviewingRecycled Venture Pants Ocean BlueRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my ZORALI ocean blue recycled venture pants
Pants are great. I was worried about the size. Ended up getting a size 30. I’m usually a 10 but not so slim around the middle anymore, heading up to a 12 sometimes, but found the size 30 a great fit. A bit snug in the waist when pulling on and off. I have to loosen off the belt buckle after opening it, but it feels like the correct size.
Pleasantly surprised at how wind proof it was on a cool 12degree morning walk on the beach in a strong breeze. Good on a motorbike ride too.
I love all the pockets too. Keeps everything secure whilst hiking, riding, lying around etc.
And They look great.
- Kerryn R.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Used For Hiking2 weeks agoAge Range 55 - 64Used For HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants Ocean BlueRated 5 out of 5 starsLast minute purchase
Happily hiking in these perfect pants thru the Sabine hills of Umbria & Lazio . A last minute purchase for unseasonably cool weather, they pack easily , fit well & all the pockets make for a practical pant . Wanting a zip off pair for my next adventure
- Victoria S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking3 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsHigh quality, comfortable hiking pants!!
I was not expecting to be so impressed with these hiking pants, but they are amazing!!! The material feels wonderful, which is sometimes hard to come by with recycled content (I have a pair of recycled hiking pants from North Face and Girlfriend Collective, and Zorali's are by far the highest quality feeling). The pants are incredibly comfortable, attractive, and the number of pockets is perfect for easy access to all the essentials. I have worn these on 2 small treks in the summertime now (between 6-15 km) and I did not once feel overheated, so I am looking forward to testing them out on larger distances. The ability to tighten the ankles is also a very nice touch that I wasn't anticipating, as I have to worry about ticks in the area I am in! 11/10 would buy these hiking pants again
Inspired by nature’s calm.
Made for exploring its wilds.
"Australia’s freshest outdoor brand, Zorali, plants 10 trees for every item you purchase."
"Australia's Zorali mixes sustainable materials with stylish designs."
"Zorali is a functional, hard-wearing new label for outdoorsy types."
"Sustainable fabrics and ethical practices, so you can enjoy nature while protecting it."
"If you want stay warm and help the planet at the same time, give Zorali a go."
"Our forever-favourite for eco-friendly adventure gear.