Merino Sock Kit
4.9 / 5 As rated by the Zorali community
Trek, run, jump and splash with woolly abandon, and stand out in any squall in our 100% merino socks.
Black Friday: Bundle & Save 30%
- KBkelsey b.Verified BuyerReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Slate BlueI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Holiday, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat pair of socks.
Comfy, stretchy, soft and warm. Will be getting more pairs.
- ALAmber Louise I.Verified BuyerReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Forest GreenI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Hiking, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMerino Mountain Socks
Love these socks, the forest green are my second pair from Zorali. Working in conservation, I’m outside in workboots all day and these socks don’t just look great but they also last!
Got an 8 day hike coming up, so I came back here for my second pair :)
- NMNocera M.Verified BuyerReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Forest GreenI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, Hiking, EverydayRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSo Soft!
So soft, comfy and perfectly thick! My feet have never felt so comfortable in my heavy trail shoes before. Plus the forest green goes with everything in my closet!
- SMSherry M.Verified BuyerReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Forest GreenI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, Hiking, Everyday, HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe best hiking socks
These socks were so soft and comfortable on the feet for hiking all day and super breathable. I’ll definitely be buying more!
- SJSophie J.Verified BuyerReviewingMerino Mountain Sock Forest GreenI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Used For HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect socks!
I spent 6 days walking sections of the Larapinta Trail. We experienced all different weather conditions and my feet were dry, warm and cosy the whole time. Not a hint of a blister and we had long days of waking. Can’t recommend these socks highly enough.
"Australia’s freshest outdoor brand, Zorali, plants 10 trees for every item you purchase."
"Australia's Zorali mixes sustainable materials with stylish designs."
"Zorali is a functional, hard-wearing new label for outdoorsy types."
"Our forever-favourite for eco-friendly adventure gear.
"Sustainable fabrics and ethical practices, so you can enjoy nature while protecting it."
"If you want stay warm and help the planet at the same time, give Zorali a go."