Horizon 3L Rain Jacket Blue Lake
The jacket for all-weather protection, with a certified 20,000mm waterproof rating for heavy rainfall. Crafted using Repel™ Recycled Waterproof Technology, this PFC-free 3-layer shell, made from 100% post-consumer waste, sets a new standard for recycled waterproof/breathable performance. It boasts large storage pockets and adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem to keep you dry, whatever the weather.
The model wears a size 12 and is 175cm.
We recommend ordering your true size for a regular fit.
- 3-layer shell rated to 20,000mm (suitable for extremely heavy rain)
- Breathability rating: 15,000g/m2/24h (ideal for active use in high-output activities, including hiking, ski touring, and mountaineering)
- PCF-free coating (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Repel™ 100% Recycled Rainproof Technology offers one of the most high-performance (waterproof/breathable) sustainable rain jackets available.
- Large waterproof storage pockets at front
- Double hood adjustment locks out wet weather
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for additional coverage
- Relaxed fit offers space for winter layering
- Weight: 400 grams
As reviewed by our community of outsiders
- NSNatalie S.Verified BuyerReviewingHorizon 3L Rain Jacket Blue LakeI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Used For HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLightweight and watertight.
Super lightweight, watertight and looks good. Great for hiking in NZ backcountry. Tried and tested in Fiordland national park on typical wet day. No complaints. Purchased size 12 (usually take a 10)
so that I could fit a few layers under it in colder weather. Would say it runs slightly large.
- BBrookeVerified ReviewerReviewingHorizon 3L Rain Jacket BerryI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, Everyday, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRain jacket
I Wore this jacket on the twin falls hike and it was perfect for rain protection and wind breakage on the day. Super happy with the colour choice and the fit of the jacket is true to size. I went up a size to accommodate a jumper underneath. Would definitely recommend and would repurchase.
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerReviewingHorizon 3L Rain Jacket Blue LakeI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Used For HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat jacket
Soft on the inside, light and comfy, consider sizing up if you’ve got broad shoulders though!