Apex Eco Sleeping Bag 4°C Daintree
Your cosy cocoon for outdoor hibernation.
Experience ultimate comfort with the Apex Eco Sleep Bag. Insulated with high-performance Thermolite® recycled insulation, it's journey tested and rated to a 4°C comfort level for 3-season versatility — from subalpine to coastal regions.
Featuring a contoured 3D hood for snug head coverage, an internal collar for warmth around the neck and shoulders, a draft tube to insulate against cold air gaps in the zipper, and a hood tightening system for enhanced insulation.
The versatile design includes full-length left-side, half-length right-side, and foot box zippers, providing excellent ventilation and the option to use it as a quilt. Accommodating all sleep positions with a wider mummy cut, it also has an internal pocket for easy access to your essentials.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade Recycled Polyester Insulation
- 4°C Comfort Rating / 3 Season
- For Backpacking Coastal Ranges to Subalpine Areas
- Weight: 1215g / 2lbs 10.8oz (Regular)
- Weight: 1360g / 2lbs 15.9oz (Tall)
- Fits up to height: 183cm (Regular) / 198cm (Tall)
- Compressed Volume: 9.6 liters (Regular) / 14.9 litres (Tall)
- Shell & Lining Fabric: 100% Recycled 20D Nylon offers an ultra-plush sleep experience
- Full-length, Premium YKK® #5 Zippers
- Full 3D hood coverage
- Draft tube for zipper insulation
- Hood tightening system to trap warmth
- Internal zippered pocket
- 4-way compression stuff sack ensures compact packing
- A Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish enables the shell to effectively repel external moisture
- Lower limit has been tested in alpine conditions at -4°C
As reviewed by our community of outsiders
- LRLayla R.Verified BuyerReviewingApex Eco Sleeping Bag 4°C DaintreeI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSleeping under the Milky Way in Canada
Just recently I went away on a 4 night backpacking trip in the Canadian Rockies. I packed my hike pack and a key item was this sleeping bag the Apex Eco from Zorali. I was warm the whole trip! I even had the sleeping bag out on the Rocky cold ground while we star gazed one night and I was so impressed by how snug I was and how durable the sleep bag was. The best part is you can be lazy like me and just stuff it quickly into its bag and then pull the straps and it’s packed up. I found on my trip away the sleeping bag was lightweight to carry on my back & left room in my hike pack for other items! So perfect 🤩