Apex Eco Sleeping Bag 4°C Desert
Your cosy cocoon for outdoor hibernation.
Experience ultimate comfort with the Apex Eco Sleep Bag. Insulated with high-performance Thermolite® recycled insulation, it's journey tested and rated to a 4°C comfort level for 3-season versatility — from subalpine to coastal regions.
Featuring a contoured 3D hood for snug head coverage, an internal collar for warmth around the neck and shoulders, a draft tube to insulate against cold air gaps in the zipper, and a hood tightening system for enhanced insulation.
The versatile design includes full-length left-side, half-length right-side, and foot box zippers, providing excellent ventilation and the option to use it as a quilt. Accommodating all sleep positions with a wider mummy cut, it also has an internal pocket for easy access to your essentials.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade Recycled Polyester Insulation
- 4°C Comfort Rating / 3 Season
- For Backpacking Coastal Ranges to Subalpine Areas
- Weight: 1215g / 2lbs 10.8oz (Regular)
- Weight: 1360g / 2lbs 15.9oz (Tall)
- Fits up to height: 183cm (Regular) / 198cm (Tall)
- Compressed Volume: 9.6 liters (Regular) / 14.9 litres (Tall)
- Shell & Lining Fabric: 100% Recycled 20D Nylon offers an ultra-plush sleep experience
- Full-length, Premium YKK® #5 Zippers
- Full 3D hood coverage
- Draft tube for zipper insulation
- Hood tightening system to trap warmth
- Internal zippered pocket
- 4-way compression stuff sack ensures compact packing
- A Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish enables the shell to effectively repel external moisture
- Lower limit has been tested in alpine conditions at -4°C