Womens Trail Shorts Lemon
No shortcut on comfort.
Slip on our Women's Trail Shorts, and you're in hiking gear that functions as well as fits. Pants cut short, but with no shortcuts on comfort.
Model one is 173cm and is wearing a size 6.
Model two is 160cm and is wearing a size 14.
- Flattering fit with elastic waist and cinch cord
- Two Side Pockets
- Made from recycled nylon with 10% spandex for a sleek look and feel
- Slide-Split Hem and Mesh Panel
- Pair them with our Women's Organic Cotton Tee, and you've got weekend adventuring sorted
Use it with
As reviewed by our community of outsiders
- HSHeidi S.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Trail Shorts Ocean BlueI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, Holiday, OtherRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoNot for all outdoors pursuits
These seem like awesome shorts and yes they kinda are. Except the pockets are useless for swimming and kayaking as they hold water like they're ziplock bags. Additionally, anything on a rope like rock climbing makes the pull string unsafe and a rope hazard. I wore them for a couple of weeks while hiking the Te Araroa and they faded sooo much and are now very pastel teal. Lastly, the pull cord is awkward in the way it hangs. It feels a bit stupid and a liability when you've got a pack on. Overall, they're okay but they're not really outdoors people friendly. I feel like there hasn't been a lot of thought put into them.ZZorali8 months ago
Thank you so much for the feedback. I will pass on your comments to our product development team.
- ESEllen S.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Trail Shorts LemonI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, Holiday, Camping, EverydayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTrail Shorts - lemon
Super comfy. I have thunder things and these shorts fit very well with room for my poor thighs to breathe in. Can’t wait to get a second pair for my holiday in Hawaii in 2 months!
Video was taken up Mt Cannibal :)ZZorali1 year ago
So stoked to hear that! Appreciate the love and support :)
- MSMadison S.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Trail ShortsI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Used For Hiking, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect length
These shorts have a perfect stretchy material that makes them sit nice on your legs. The draw sting feature is unique and cute making them easy to put on. Breathable fabric for long walks or hikes.
- AOAurora On The M.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Trail ShortsI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe Perfect Adventure Shorts!
Lightweight, comfy and water resistant! These shorts fit true to size. I normally wear a size 12 and purchased a size 12 and they fit great. The stretch in the fabric helps them move with your body and the synch cord waist makes them adjustable to sit on your hips or your waist.
I just wish the shorts had a zip pocket for keys or small important items that you don't want to lose.
Can't wait to see if there are more colours in the works because these are perfect do it all, summer adventure shorts :) I did a full review on YouTube >
https://youtu.be/HJWFD34ENusZZorali2 years ago
Thanks so much for this wonderful review Aurora!
Our team loved watching this.
More colours coming soon :D
- BBBrooke B.Verified BuyerReviewingWomens Trail ShortsI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Used For HikingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoLight and versatile
Love the colours the fabrics are great wish the fit was a little looser but overall good product