Stash-It Packable Anorak Black
Keep it packed for a rainy day.
Made from super-light eco-friendly recycled ripstop 50 denier polyester, you’d be forgiven for thinking, ‘Damn it! I forgot my...’ But you’d stashed it earlier, so you can stay water-tight even when your brain fades.
Model wears size S and is 173cm.
- Membrane coating will tell water to get moving. YKK waterproof zippers will too
- Big hood and peak so you look hot. Mid-weight fabric so you won’t sweat it
- Packable, breathable, elastic cuffs, unisex
- Weight: 270 grams
- Waterproof protection to 5,000mm, breathability to 5000mpv
Our recycled polyester brings circularity to waste, reusing discarded plastics to create a sustainable & hard-wearing garment.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (3-7 Business Days via Australia Post)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$30AUD DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$30USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at email@example.com — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Stash-It Packable Anorak Black
- Kimberly M.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday7 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For EverydayReviewingStash-It Packable Anorak AlmondRated 5 starsKeeps me dry and warm!
This is perfect for cyclers. It's an absolute life saver in the rain! This little baby is permanently packed in my cycling back pack 😁ZZorali7 months ago
So glad to hear you’re loving them! Thanks so much for your support.
- Alice S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingReviewingStash-It Packable Anorak AlmondRated 5 starsFits ‘just right’
This was a gift for my husband and he loves it. He is just under 2m tall and I purchased the largest size - he reported that it fits just right. The colour is nice in real life - not too yellow, not too brown. We are yet to test for functionality in the rain but the hood mechanism seems fantastic and helpful for keeping things snug around the face!
- Amy B.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Hiking1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, HikingReviewingStash-It Packable Anorak AlmondRated 4 starsGreat product!
I love the colour of the anorak, and found it folded up beautifully to fit in my backpack. It does what it says, with water beading off and keeping me dry underneath. I did size down as i like a shorter in the torso fit - I’m normally a size 10 and got the XS which sits half way down my butt and good length in my arms. We hiked up a mountain in drizzly rain and found not only did it keep the rain out, but kept the sweat in, so not really breathable as such, but I love it for it’s intended purpose. Functional, good fit & aesthetically pleasing!
- Giovani M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Camping1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, CampingReviewingStash-It Packable Anorak BlackRated 4 starsAlmost a 5 starts
Beautiful material and really nice design.
The only two things I'd change are:
1) Include a pocket for the hood at the back of the collar,
2) Add some sort of stretchy fabric under the armpits. As you put it on, if you are not careful it feels like you can rip it apart.