Recycled Mountain Short Sand
- Custom webbing belted waist for an adjustable fit, town or trail
- Front side pockets with breathable mesh lining and concealed snap-close back pocket for valuables and GPS trackers
- Made from durable 100% recycled nylon in sand or beehive colours - comfortable for you and soft on the planet
- Pair them with our Hemp Logo Tee and you've got conscious summertime adventuring sorted
Regenerated from post-consumer materials like plastic bottles, fishing nets or discarded clothes, into a sustainable & hard-wearing garment.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (3-7 Business Days via Australia Post)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$30AUD DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$30USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at email@example.com — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Recycled Mountain Short Sand
- Nick G.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Holiday4 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, HolidayReviewingRecycled Mountain Short BeehiveRated 5 starsThe shorts I've been looking for
Given its winter, yet to give them a spin - but having tried them on, they're the shorts I've been wanting for ages.
Good cut, comfortable material and a great colour.
- marlon b.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Used For Hiking4 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Used For HikingReviewingRecycled Mountain Short BeehiveRated 5 starsSuper comfy shorts for high level activity.
Great shorts for hiking, trail running and kayaking in hot h7mid places- my favourite things.
Suggest incluing a pocket with a zip rather than button to keep little things safe.
- Anthony W.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Used For Everyday8 months agoAge Range 65+Used For EverydayReviewingRecycled Mountain Short SandRated 5 starsGreat Shorts
These shorts are really light and easy to wear. I like the waist with belt and toggle.
- Cameron R.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Hiking9 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, HikingReviewingRecycled Mountain Short BeehiveRated 5 starsMy new favourite shorts
My other shorts aren't getting much use anymore. Very comfortable, surprisingly mark/stain resistant and hard wearing.