Camp Cradle Insulated Mat
Campsite comfort for human creatures.
Sleep soundly amid the sounds of the great outdoors, with our Camp Cradle Sleep Mat. Plush 10cm thickness offers comfort and stability while keeping your pack light. And your built-in foot pump means you can save your breath for fireside yarns.
- Horizontal baffles, pillow bolster and PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation and lining bring maximum stability and all-night cuddles, even when you’re alone
- Durable 70D fabric and R value 4 means comfort in all seasons on any terrain
- Built-in foot pump for quick, simple inflation, even when you’re out of breath
- Weight: 800 grams
- 188cm length x 63cm width x 9cm thickness
- Packed size: 30x15x15cm
- Packs down small for easy stashing, and comes with its own repair kit and stuff sack, to keep things together even when you’re way out there
Made from recycled plastic bottles, PrimaLoft® insulation is engineered with ultra-fine fibres ( thinner than human hair) trapping more warmth with an incredibly soft touch.
HOW TO VIDEO
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (3-7 Business Days via Australia Post)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$30AUD DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$30USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at email@example.com — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Camp Cradle Insulated Mat
- Lindsey M.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingWhere do you live?3 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingWhere do you live?Rated 4 starsGreat!
Super comfy and easy to blow up. Lightweight too
- Felicity K.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping4 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingRated 4 starsSuper comfortable!
Super comfortable! Takes a little while to blow up with the foot peddle (we used our hands/knees instead as this seemed faster) but it’s still a handy way to avoid nasty growths inside. Super comfy to lie on, inbuilt pillow is a nice bonus, and it’s a great length! A minor downside is the horizontal bevels (as opposed to vertical) gives you slightly more of a sensation that you might roll off, if you have wider hips or shoulders. All in all, super good value and we hope it will last us many years of camping :)
- Alex C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingWhere do you live?5 days agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingWhere do you live?Rated 5 starsMat review
Very comfortable, great quality, and inflates without the need for a foot pump! Great piece of kit!
- Ruby C.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Used For CampingWhere do you live?3 weeks agoAge Range 55 - 64Used For CampingWhere do you live?Rated 5 starsReally comfy mat
This is pure sleeping luxury