All-Terrain Camp Cup
Just like our Camp Kettle, the All-Terrain Camp Cup harks back to the humble billy-can campsites of old. And just like they made them in the old days, this 350 ml enamel cup is built to warm your hands for life. Then you can pass it on to your kids.
- 8 cm circular mug fits 350 ml of anything that warms you
- Heavyweight enamel construction that’s light enough to stash (when empty)
- Green on the outside with black rim – right at home in any natural surrounds
- Check the inside rim for some fireside inspiration
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Standard Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (2-4 Business Days)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$25AUD DHL Express (2-3 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$25USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (3-4 Business Days)
Duties and Taxes included in the product price.
Delivery on your terms – receive status alerts and manage your deliveries with flexible options, including choice of day and time, no signature, and collect at a nearby service point.
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
USE IT WITH
All-Terrain Camp Cup
- Michael N.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday10 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For EverydayRated 5 starsBest Cup
Love this cup. It has become my go everyday cup and will be coming on all my cycling adventures.
- Amber B.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Used For Camping11 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Used For CampingRated 5 starsCute as
Got this as a free gift with my purchase and love it! Adding to my hiking cup collection
- Post P.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 646 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 starsAll terrain camp cup
- Michelle P.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Used For Camping, Hiking7 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Used For Camping, HikingRated 5 starsGreat Cup
Perfect size for a morning coffee using the Barista Coffee Dripper