Give shoes the boot and treat your feet to our lightweight, cushiony Trailblazer Hiking Sandals. Easy hook-and-loop straps allow the perfect fit, however big or small your footprint. And quick-dry webbing keeps your toes nice and breezy, whatever the weather.
No ordinary sandals:
- Durable lightweight, 100% vegan construction for any occasion: office to outback.
- Robust TPR outsole, stabilising EVA mid-sole, and cushioned heel to support every part of your feet, wherever they take you.
- Quick-dry webbing and hook-and-loop straps for adjustable comfort on the go.
Extraordinary extra info:
- The perfect lightweight antidote to oppressive shoes or boots, chuck them in your backpack for whenever #thejourneycalls.
Find your perfect fit:
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
2. Stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
3. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
4. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
|FOOT LENGTH||SIZE (UNISEX)|
Built to last with quick-dry webbing straps
EVA mid-sole is robust and ready for adventure
Easy wearing comfort with a cushioned heel
100% Carbon Neutral
The only footprint here, folks, is the one our hiking sandals leave in the dirt. We offset the rest, with Climate Neutral.
10 Trees Planted
To keep the planet happy and make sure the trees are always there to catch our jokes.
PROJECT PARTNER: EDEN PROJECTS.
PROJECT LOCATION: Kitiligini, RIFT VALLEY, KENYA
Local Population: ~2,000
Type of Reforestation: Afromontane
Overall Site Size: 1,493 Hectares
Number of Trees per Hectare: 2,500
Total Planting Capacity: 3,732,500
The modern world can be a confusing place. Got a question about orders, shipping, returns or cancellations? Drop us a line at email@example.com. Or browse below for a real-time response to our most-asked questions.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
What happens if I need return or exchange?
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool). All our items sell out, so once it’s back on our shelves, there’s a good chance it’ll be off on a new adventure before long.
If you’re in Australia and keen for an item exchange or store credit, we’ll even cover the cost of your return shipping. For refunds, we deduct $10 to help cover the costs of shipping (and carbon miles).
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question about my order, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 9AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Help! Can I change or cancel my order?
We’ll do our best to help you with any changes or cancellations before your Zorali products begin their journey to you. Send us a note at email@example.com as soon as possible, and use BOLD CAPS and 🔥 emojis 😱 to grab our attention 💁.