Cosy Camp Fleece Clay
Made with a double layer of soft 100% recycled polyester, the Cosy Camp Fleece Jacket is designed to keep you warm and snug during blustery weather. Its relaxed fit and elastic cuffs and hem also make it perfect for layering. It's available in a range of earthy colours. Don't adventure without it!
Model wears a size XS.
Relaxed Fit. If you prefer a slimmer fit, we recommend ordering a size down.
- Mid-weight fleece with maximum warmth factor (that’s science).
- Main: 290GSM Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Contrast: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Trims: 100% Recycled
- Front zipper with a zip-up collar so your neck isn’t left out in the cold.
- Cuffs are hem have a good-feeling trim.
- Pair these with our Cosy Camp Pants and you'll feel like a woolly mammoth in any ice age.
- Female model is 170cm and wears a size S.
As reviewed by our community of outsiders
- MCMadeline C.Verified ReviewerReviewingCosy Camp Fleece ClayI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Used For Camping, Hiking, Holiday, EverydayRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy new go to!
Bought myself and partner a coat camp fleece each and we love them! Have been wearing everyday on our road trip around NZ. They are very comfortable and perfect for layering. Would 100% recommend!
- RWRae W.Verified BuyerReviewingCosy Camp Fleece ClayI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Used For HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoToasty Warm!
We just did a trek in Nepal, Manaslu Circuit - this jacket was sooo warm, particularly when the sun went down, bbbbrrrrrrr. Highly recommend this product.
- NVNatasha V.Verified BuyerReviewingCosy Camp Fleece OliveI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Used For Camping, Hiking, OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love my cosy camp fleece
I love the colour and has been perfect for my week at Kangaroo Island!! Working with conservation of the Hooded Plover along with Birdlife this last week. My close camp fleece was just the thing to keep me warm on a few of windy wild days visiting some of the most beautiful coastline of KI
- MDMyra De S.Verified BuyerReviewing1/4 Zip Fleece Dusty OliveI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNew Favourite
Love this jumper. So soft and cosy but durable enough for long days on the move. Best way to keep warm. Sizes are generous - I'm usually a medium but comfortably fit in a small.
- KCKat C.Verified BuyerReviewingCosy Camp Fleece OatI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, HolidayRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCosy Camp Fleece - Oat
Absolutely love this Cosy Camp Fleece. Oat colour is soft and goes with everything. So comfy and cosy its hard to take off. Love the pockets, the little
zip detail on the front and the fact that I am
wearing something that is not harming the environment ! This is a big plus that makes it even cosier ! It is a generous fit - I am normally an 8 and got an XS and could have got an XXS but I like it a bit longer and roomier and the sleeves a bit longer . Well done Zorali !