Cosy Sweatpants River Moss
- Main: Mid-weight recycled polyester polar fleece with maximum warmth factor (that’s science).
- Trims: 100% Recycled
- Elastic Waist
- Perfect for cold nights camping.
- Super Cosy and Stretchy (have another fire-toasted marshmallow).
- Model wears size XS/28 and is 175cm
Our recycled fleece brings circularity to waste, reusing discarded plastics to create a super soft and durable low pile fleece.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (3-7 Business Days via Australia Post)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$30AUD DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$30USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Cosy Sweatpants River Moss
- Declan S.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Used For Camping, HikingWhere do you live?3 minutes agoAge Range 18 - 24Used For Camping, HikingWhere do you live?ReviewingCosy Sweatpants Stone GrayRated 5 starsComfy as Hec
Kept me warm as yet still super breathable to walk in 👌
- Sarah C.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Camping, HolidayWhere do you live?1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Camping, HolidayWhere do you live?ReviewingCosy sweatpants Stone GrayRated 5 starsComfy. Warm. Soft. Amazing fit.
The only thing I’m sad about is not having these all through Winter. They’re the best. Started our caravan trip a week ago. I’ve worn them 7/7 days so far.
- Carma S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, CampingWhere do you live?2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, CampingWhere do you live?ReviewingCosy sweatpants Stone GrayRated 5 starsSo comfy
Fantasticly comfortable and look good for tracksuit pants. The colour is more of an olive green-grey than a solid grey.
- Marilyn H.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, Holiday3 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, HolidayReviewingCosy Sweatpants River MossRated 5 starsI love it !
This pants are the most comfortable I own ! The waist is really relaxed and the textile really soft :)