Recycled Venture Pants Ocean Blue
pants that don't look like hiking pants. From Traversing trails to out on the town, venture out in style.Finally, hiking
Please be advised that the colour scheme has been revised. Orange accents on the pockets and zipper pullers, as seen in earlier images, are no longer present.
- Relaxed fit cargo pants with water-repellent finish
- Made from 100% Recycled Nylon with heavyweight, matte Cordura canvas panelling
- Aquagaurd YKK Japan hardware (fancy waterproof zippers)
- You'll run out of trail mix before you run out of pockets. Because there are eight
- Weight 390 grams
- Female model is 173cm and wears a size XXS/26
- Unisex style. Please refer to size women's conversion chart
Regenerated from post-consumer materials like plastic bottles, fishing nets or discarded clothes, into a sustainable & hard-wearing garment.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (3-7 Business Days via Australia Post)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$30AUD DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$30USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
made with 1000D nylon cordura fabric
waterproof zippers and a water repellant finish
pockets galore for all your hiking essentials
Recycled Venture Pants Ocean Blue
- Tanya F.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking3 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants BlackRated 5 starsWell fit, comfortable, and stylish!
I’m a size AU10 and found size 30 to be perfect. The pants are so comfortable and high-waisted which is hard to find in hiking pants. These pants served me well at Mount Amos and Cradle Mountain in Tasmania. My phone did slip out from the velcro side pocket on a very steep climb (caught it though!) but I still appreciate all of the pockets which kept the other items safe. They have been through all kinds of scraping and scratching through my two climbs but still look brand new. I love them!
- Keira M.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Used For Hiking, Camping, Everyday2 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Used For Hiking, Camping, EverydayReviewingRecycled Venture Pants SandRated 5 starsAmazing pants
These pants are awesome. My first set of hiking pants and they really lived up to all the reviews. Comfy. Styled nicely with everything. Warm enough but breathable. Water wiped straight off. I even slid down snow in them and they didn’t get wet! Would recommend Zorali in a heartbeat
- Elizabeth P.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants OliveRated 5 starsGreat multi purpose
After a easy exchange for a larger size, these pants are perfect. Comfy and easy to move in and do whatever I need to do.
- Ashleigh G.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking3 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, HikingReviewingRecycled Venture Pants BlackRated 5 starscomfortable and flattering
I've had these for a few months now and they've served me well so far. I wear them casually because they're so comfortable and flattering with the sinched waist, but they're also great for hikes and camping. Loose where you want them to be, breathable, a little bit waterproof (just enough for when there's a drizzle), plenty of pockets for a trail snack, and the material is easy to wipe down from dirt (or grass - I've also been wearing them to mow the lawn)!