Merino Beanie Olive
Made from 100% Merino Wool for natural warmth and breathability. Clever wool fibres keeps you warm without the itch factor. Classic ribbed-knit style means you look cool while radiating warmth.
*Please note - This colourway runs small. Suitable for head circumference below 57cm. If you prefer a looser fit we recommend chosing Brown, Charcoal or Sand.
Merino wool is 100% biodegradable so does not contribute to microplastic pollution in our oceans and land. Not to mention that it is thermo-regulating and easy to care for.
NO ORDINARY BEANIE
- Gender-neutral fisher cut with ribbed-knit and folded cuff for all-weather style.
- 100% Australian wool to keep rain out and heads baa-lmy.
- Made in Melbourne, by Victorians, who know about cold.
Extraordinary extra info:
- Wool fibres absorb up to 36% of their own weight in moisture, so you can trust Buster to keep things dry in a drizzle.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Standard Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (2-4 Business Days)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$25AUD DHL Express (2-3 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$25USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (3-4 Business Days)
Duties and Taxes included in the product price.
Delivery on your terms – receive status alerts and manage your deliveries with flexible options, including choice of day and time, no signature, and collect at a nearby service point.
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Merino Beanie Olive
- Teegan H.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Camping1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For CampingReviewingMerino Beanie BrownRated 5 out of 5 starsSoft and cozy
Love this beanie, the merino wool is soft and warm. Love the colour too.
- Emily L.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Hiking, Holiday1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Hiking, HolidayReviewingMerino Beanie SandRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it.
Warm and comfortable. A little more overlap over my ears would be good for windy days other than that, I love it.
- Ailish G.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, Holiday9 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, HolidayReviewingMerino Beanie SandRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect fit and so cosy!
As a woman who doesn’t often wear her hair out it can be so hard to find a good quality beanie that I can wear with a low bun and this one just exceeds every expectation. So warm, soft and versatile. You can wear your hair up low and out and either way it looks awesome. It doesn’t bunch weird or have too much room. The sand colour is lovely too. Genuinely love it.
- Stephanie D.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, Everyday, Hiking4 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, Everyday, HikingReviewingMerino Beanie BrownRated 5 out of 5 starsYes!
Great material and lovely earthy colour