Hemp Logo Tee Taupe
- Comfortable, breathable, durable hemp fabric with a relaxed gender-neutral fit
- Growing hemp absorbs four times as much CO2 as other trees, so we should all be wearing more of it
- Antibacterial & UV resistant (suits the outdoors to a tee)
- Even the nylon labels are recycled. Our ideas are about the only things that aren’t
Requiring less land, water and energy to grow. Hemp is a carbon-negative raw material, meaning the crop absorbs more Co2 from the atmosphere than it releases.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (3-7 Business Days via Australia Post)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$30AUD DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$30USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Comfortable, Breathable & Durable
Antibacterial & UV resistant
Suits the outdoors to a tee
Made from recycled plastic bottles
Hemp Logo Tee Taupe
- Rory R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Hiking9 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, HikingReviewingHemp Logo Tee TaupeRated 5 starsComfy and Sylish
Awesome shirt for going out casually, going for a hike or just hanging at home. No itching like some merino and very breathable.
- Rory R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Hiking9 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, HikingReviewingHemp Logo Tee Tasman BlueRated 5 starsHemp Shirt
Really great feel and design. Comfortable for relaxing at home or going out and about.
- Nikita B.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, Hiking1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, HikingReviewingHemp Logo Tee ForestRated 5 starsComfortable and breathable!
The hemp t-shirt is incredibly soft and comfortable, and super breathable. I could live in it daily! Excellent for a hike or working outdoors in the heat.
- Jessica B.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Holiday, Hiking, Camping1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Holiday, Hiking, CampingReviewingHemp Logo Tee BerryRated 5 starsGreat colour & fit
I just keep reaching for this shirt. It’s super comfy and I love the colour