Womens Relaxed Recycled Short Black
Cross-country, or downriver.
Slip on your new go-to shorts for the warmer months. Made from quick-dry 100% recycled nylon, they're amphibious when you need to be. Like after your morning beach run, or innertube river floating.
Model one is 175cm and is wearing a size small.
- Elasticated waist with internal drawstring for a baggy adjustable fit
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in the water, pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh and the rear patch pocket has eyelets for drainage
- Durable recycled nylon in three colours that's just as good on land or in water
- Pair them with our Women's Organic Cotton Tee, and you've got summertime adventuring sorted
Regenerated from post-consumer materials like plastic bottles, fishing nets or discarded clothes, into a sustainable & hard-wearing garment.
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Standard Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (2-4 Business Days)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$25AUD DHL Express (2-3 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$25USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (3-4 Business Days)
Duties and Taxes included in the product price.
Delivery on your terms – receive status alerts and manage your deliveries with flexible options, including choice of day and time, no signature, and collect at a nearby service point.
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
With internal drawstring for a baggy adjustable fit
100% Recycled Nylon
Just as good on land or in water
Amphibious when you need to be
Womens Relaxed Recycled Short Black
- Deb W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, Holiday1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, Camping, Hiking, HolidayReviewingWomens Relaxed Recycled Short OliveRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent Zorali quality as usual!
Love these! Gorgeous colour, nice length slighter longer than other shorts like this, can dress up or down. I sit between sizes 8-10, followed customer service advice and sized up to a 10. Glad I did as it feels less constricted. Highly recommend!
- Monique H.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, Camping, Everyday8 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, Camping, EverydayReviewingWomens Relaxed Recycled Short BerryRated 5 out of 5 starsSo comfy !
Wore these almost every day on the Larapinta Trail (230km hike over 14 days) and they were super comfy, dried quickly, no chafing :)
- Madeline M.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, Hiking10 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, HikingReviewingWomens Relaxed Recycled Short BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsComfy as
These shorts run true to size and are incredibly comfortable. I cannot stop wearing them.
- Eloise R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, Everyday11 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Hiking, EverydayReviewingWomens Relaxed Recycled Short OliveRated 5 out of 5 starsSo dry and comfortable
Wore these on a couple of hikes and also on a 3 hour road trip and they’re so comfy and soft.
They stayed dry despite the rest of me being very sweaty. Already considering getting another colour!