Mens Stash-It Packable Anorak Almond
Keep it packed for a rainy day.
Made from super-light eco-friendly recycled ripstop 50 denier polyester, you’d be forgiven for thinking, ‘Damn it! I forgot my...’ But you’d stashed it earlier, so you can stay water-tight even when your brain fades.
Model wears size M and is 180cm.
- Membrane coating will tell water to get moving. YKK waterproof zippers will too
- Big hood and peak so you look hot. Mid-weight fabric so you won’t sweat it
- Packable, breathable, elastic cuffs, unisex
- Weight: 270 grams
- Waterproof protection to 5,000mm, breathability to 5000mpv
Use it with
As reviewed by our community of outsiders
- KMKimberly M.Verified BuyerReviewingStash-It Packable Anorak AlmondI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For EverydayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoKeeps me dry and warm!
This is perfect for cyclers. It's an absolute life saver in the rain! This little baby is permanently packed in my cycling back pack 😁ZZorali1 year ago
So glad to hear you’re loving them! Thanks so much for your support.
- ASAlice S.Verified BuyerReviewingMens Stash-It Packable Anorak AlmondI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFits ‘just right’
This was a gift for my husband and he loves it. He is just under 2m tall and I purchased the largest size - he reported that it fits just right. The colour is nice in real life - not too yellow, not too brown. We are yet to test for functionality in the rain but the hood mechanism seems fantastic and helpful for keeping things snug around the face!
- ABAmy B.Verified BuyerReviewingStash-It Packable Anorak AlmondI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Everyday, HikingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat product!
I love the colour of the anorak, and found it folded up beautifully to fit in my backpack. It does what it says, with water beading off and keeping me dry underneath. I did size down as i like a shorter in the torso fit - I’m normally a size 10 and got the XS which sits half way down my butt and good length in my arms. We hiked up a mountain in drizzly rain and found not only did it keep the rain out, but kept the sweat in, so not really breathable as such, but I love it for it’s intended purpose. Functional, good fit & aesthetically pleasing!
- GMGiovani M.Verified BuyerReviewingMens Stash-It Packable Anorak BlackI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Used For Everyday, CampingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoAlmost a 5 starts
Beautiful material and really nice design.
The only two things I'd change are:
1) Include a pocket for the hood at the back of the collar,
2) Add some sort of stretchy fabric under the armpits. As you put it on, if you are not careful it feels like you can rip it apart.
- VVinVerified BuyerReviewingStash-It Packable Anorak AlmondI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, HikingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat lightweight and windproof jacket
It literally has no weight! Still worked overnight (camping on a mountain 1000m around zero degrees and strong westerlies) against the wind. Haven't tested in water. The hood arrived a bit out of shape, so I am still working on making it look a little better haha, colour was pretty close to the photos. I love my clothes baggy and loose, chose to go with size L (170cm, 60kg), would still go a size bigger next time to make sure it's long enough in the outdoors rather than being a fashion item.