Camp Barista Kettle
Rough it. In style.
Our NEW & IMPROVED Camp Barista 1.2L Kettle is for those who believe the great outdoors are made even better with a great brew. Forget banged-up billy cans. This kettle’s designed to pour precisely every time, so you can get your urban comforts even when you’re off the map.
- Wooden top and handle with inbuilt thermometer
- Generous 1.2L capacity for the heftiest outback coffee orders
- Comes with its own sleeping bag, so it never messes up yours
- Use it on a gas cooker or cook top, and pair it with our Camp Barista Coffee Dripper.
- Weight 440 grams
- H 18cm x W 11cm x L 30cm (including handle and spout)
- Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Plastic-free Packaging
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (3-7 Business Days via Australia Post)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$30AUD DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$30USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Camp Barista Kettle
- Matt R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, HikingWhere do you live?2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping, HikingWhere do you live?Rated 4 starsGood Kettle
So good! The analogue thermometer is a big help for a perfect cup of filter. The combo of distance from the flame and full timber grip makes the kettle safe to handle directly after boiling without gloves!
- Caroline S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingRated 5 starsCamping must have!
Loved waking up to make coffee with the Camp Barista 1L Kettle
- Belinda W.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Used For Everyday4 months agoAge Range 65+Used For EverydayRated 5 starsLove it
Well it hasn't gone camping it’s in my kitchen - so elegant
- Jenny D.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping5 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingRated 5 starsGreat kettle
Awesome kettle. Boils quite quick and looks stylish too