Trek-Ready Wood-Burner Stove
Fire: igniter of imaginations, cooker of delicious things, warmer of hands. With our stainless steel Ultralight Wood-Burner Stove, no campsite will be fireless again (except during fire bans, obviously). Put it together like this:
- 3-arm base support system means it's stable and safe, even in a gale
- Compact, lightweight, and packs down easily into its very own mesh bag
- Makes you feel warmer and look hotter - watch the camp crew gather like moths
- Weight: 410 grams
- Packed dimensions: 14cm width x 7.5cm height
- Match it with our Stainless Steel Camp Kettle, and you've got the hottest setup this side of the equator
Supporting evey item's natural life.
Ours is a simple mantra: creating products that stand the test of time. Things that remain steadfast on your journey through life. Fewer things, that can be used in endless ways, to work in any environment, for wherever #thejourneycalls. Ommmmm.
We’re resolute in this promise, and we stand by everything we make with our Lifetime Warranty. It means that any defect in materials or workpersonship across the reasonable lifetime of a product is on us. We’ll fix or replace it. And even though it doesn’t cover damage caused by neglect, improper care, accidents, or normal wear and tear like scuffs/scratches, abrasions, faded colours, or minor denting, we’re on-hand to help you nurse it back to life.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping on orders above $250 (3-7 Business Days via Australia Post)
$13.50 for orders under $250
$22.50 Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days via StarTrack Expres)
$30AUD DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Rest of World:
$30USD Flat Rate Shipping via DHL Express (4-7 Business Days)
Returns & Exchanges
Making you happy makes us happy. So if you're not satisfied with your item, we’ll gladly take it back within 100 days if it is unworn and undamaged (a try on is cool, a sweaty hike is less cool).
How long 'til you ship my order?
We’re usually up with the sun. Get your order in before 11AM Melbourne time, and we’ll ship the same day. We’re also human, so during peak times, please add up to 2-3 business days.
Where does my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the (urban) jungles of Melbourne, Australia. You get tracking information once your order enters the big wide world. If you’re having problems tracking your package, let us know and our carrier pigeons will help locate it.
Does Zorali have a real shop?
Nope, just an internet one. At this stage, our warehouse has no cellar door and local pickup is not available. To meet IRL, we’d love to see you at one of our meet ups or events.
I have a question, what should I do?
Get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re within cooee 10AM to 5PM Melbourne time. Otherwise we’ll ping you back mañana.
Stable & Safe
Arm-base system keeps your pots from tumbling
Place the stove over the base vent, add kindling, and away you go!
Compact & Lightweight
Ideal for backpacking
Trek-Ready Wood-Burner Stove
- sarah j.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Used For Camping22 seconds agoAge Range 45 - 54Used For CampingRated 5 starsSo much ‘wow’ for so much simple
Some days are just not right for the whole camp kitchen set up. I packed this little stove last night with the tiniest collection of wood incase it rained. Coffee this morning in no time and on with the day. What a great add to the camp set up.
- noel h.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Used For Camping1 month agoAge Range 65+Used For CampingRated 5 starscooking for one
far better than I expected, I find wood pellets BBQ grade are excellent fuel for it as well and cheap and easy to use.
- Meath C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Used For Camping, Hiking, Holiday7 months agoAge Range 65+Used For Camping, Hiking, HolidayRated 5 starsMarvellous little companion
This delightful and compact little bush stove is just the shot for camping, hiking or just a day picnic where you want to boil the billy for your friends. The abundance of dry eucalyptus twigs anywhere one goes assures one of a reliably quick and effective heat for brewing or cooking. I’m pleased I purchased this item from Zorali.
- Andy J.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Used For Camping11 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Used For CampingRated 5 starsAwesome stove
Really enjoyed using this stove. Packs down really small and lightweight! Kicks out some nice heat to keep the hands warm and great for boiling water or simmering your grub! Love this!